Discover How Integrated Manufacturing Methods Can Improve Your Results
Complex designs can make it difficult to tell whether your mechanical assembly and electronics will work well together. The design process can be stressful and unsettling as a result.
In the past, ECAD and MCAD tools had been decoupled. However, CAD advancements have allowed them to be brought together. With the help of cloud manufacturing resources, this solution combines your files into a complete design flow that allows you to expedite and support your design process. The white paper discusses various features of this approach, including:
- Reducing errors and gaining positive outcomes faster through virtual CAD testing
- The benefits of accurately matching enclosure geometry to component placement
- Creating a virtual manufacturing simulation
- Modeling CAD-based test strategies
- Taking CAD files to manufacture
Register to Download
To download this document, please complete the form below.
What It Is
A detailed analysis of how integrated ECAD and MCAD can improve PCBA design outputs
Who It's For
How To Use It
Discover how to use CAD integrations to avoid errors and omissions in electrical and mechanical PCBA design