- A Computer Systems and PCB Engineer with over 25 years of experience in embedded systems, FPGA, and PCB design
- Is an avid tinkerer and is passionate about the creation of electronic devices of all kinds
- Holds a Bachelor of Engineering with First Class Honors from the University of Southern Queensland
- Currently Senior Product Manager for ECAD in Autodesk Fusion 360, and 16 years prior with Altium
- Recently licensed HAM radio operator
- Call Sign?
- Lots of Ham radio operators that listen to the podcast
- Do you still build and design PCBs?
- What EDA Tool do you use?
- History in the industry
- Eagle and Fusion 360
- How they integrate
- Is the plan to change the name to Fusion PCB?
- Eventually one program?
- Layout from inside of fusion?
- The Future
- Of Eagle?
- Any juicy news?
- Trends in the EDA tools
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!