It's Not Just About Telling You Why Your Supply Chain Is Inefficient; It's About How To Improve It.
Global component shortages continue to challenge tech companies. To cope with part scarcity, many OEMs are seeking alternative supplier options.
But in the absence of proper research, this strategy is fraught with risks and challenges. We at MacroFab understand the importance of establishing a flexible and reliable sourcing strategy to protect your business operations over the long term. You can use this white paper as a starting point for your analysis to learn about:
- The myriad factors influencing the market for components today
- The risks and opportunities associated with alternative sourcing
- How counterfeiters pass off fraudulent parts as genuine
- Best practices and strategies to maintain your current electronics manufacturing timelines
- What a strategic sourcing partner can do to reduce your sourcing risk
Register to Download
To download this document, please complete the form below.
What It Is
An actionable guide for reducing electronics sourcing risks
Who It's For
Supply Chain Experts
How To Use It
Create an agile and robust sourcing strategy that protects your long-term operations