- Our guest this week is Dave Rollinson from HEBI Robotics.
- Dave is a robotics engineer with a PhD in Robotics and a B.S. in M.E. from Carnegie Mellon University.
- His thesis research advanced the control and design of articulated, modular, snake-like robots with a focus towards real-world applications like urban search and rescue and industrial inspection.
- HEBI designs and manufactures industrial motorized actuator building blocks. HEBI takes the hard part out of designing automated robotics.
- The actuators are torque/force controlled compared to absolute position control.
- X-Series Industrial Smart Actuator
- Assisted Actuator Assembly with X-Series
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!