- Al Williams is our guest this week.
- Hackaday’s writers come from very diverse backgrounds. Each writer has their own specialty that they write about.
- Al never lets the negative comments get to him. “If no one tells you you suck then you are probably not being read.”
- The writers for Hackaday are able to pick out what is relevant and what projects are good. Hackaday Seal of Approval.
- Al Williams received his Ham Radio License when he was 14
- Call sign – WD5GNR
- Al has always gone through more solder then log books
- The FPGA evangelist. Al Williams leverages the ability to parallel process on FPGAs.
- FPGA Computer Covers A to Z.
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!