- Parker’s Jeep Radio should be finished next week! Will have a write up either on the MacroFab blog or his personal blog.
- Crazy awesome PLC for the SAIM we found. See Figure 1.
- ESP8266 with expanded memory
- Protected I/O
- Built in Speaker and Screen
- Stephen’s FX Dev Board is 29% funded! Thanks everyone! New Content soon!
- FXdevboard.com is up and templates are available. Stephen just finished tubescreamer clone using the templates.
- The greatest resistor in the world is on order – Double Sided for resistors and caps.
- Will Super Caps ever replace regular batteries?
- AutoDesk moves Eagle to Subscription only.
- Free version, Standard is $100/yr or $15/month, Premium is $500/yr or $65/month.
- Has a chart comparing the price of Eagle per day and Coffee? Error in chart. See Figure 2.
- LEDs categorized by product bin?
- Stephen made an actual silicon die ICs in college! See Figure 3.
- New to the MEP! Discussions about PCB assembly and design practices! Mounting holes on PCBs. What to look out for?
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!