- The dashboard on the MacroFab website is new and improved! Will now show all the stuff you have going on at MacroFab. Check it out here. See Figure 1.
- Stephen finished up talking about the big resistor or doom project.
- Cherry Switches and Sensors are to be sold under the ZF brand name. The switches we love in our keyboards should be unaffected.
- Extracting data from a mask ROM IC using acid to etch away the epoxy cap and then using UV to flip the read protect bit.
- Danger Close: Fancy Bear Tracking of Ukrainian Field Artillery Units. A howitzer that uses an Android app?
- Why the United Nations Must Move Forward With a Killer Robots Ban. “If we don’t get a ban in place, there will be an arms race. And the end point of this race will look much like the dystopian future painted by Hollywood movies like The Terminator.” See Figure 2.
- Flip-Pins. Add DIP Chip like pins to PCBs for use in breadboards.
- Police Want Alexa Data; People Begin to Realize It’s Listening. Murder investigation leads to a warrant against Amazon to release recordings made from a Alexa IoT device.
- Name our two conference rooms! Hopefully it will be better then Conference McConference Face.
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!