- This podcast was recorded at the MacroFab Engineering location. See Figure 1.
- MacroFab had its annual Thanksgiving Potluck today. See Figure 2.
- Parker has been working more on the Jeep Radio. Part numbers for the IC’s are the following:
- Stephen brewed another beer with his electronic brewing rig. He has updated it to be safer and less likely to kill him. See Figure 3.
- The FX Dev Board is nearing launch of the crowd funding. Video is almost done.
- The synth Stephen has been working on has the VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) designed and layed out.
- Open-V, The First Open Source RISC-V Microcontroller. Students at the Universidad Industrial de Santander in Colombia, have been working on an open 32-bit microcontroller based on the RISC-V instruction set. It is being crowd funded on Crowd Supply. $49 USD gets you a first-run mRISC-V in a QFN-32 package and $99 gets you a development board with a SD card slot, USB connector, and voltage regulators.
- 160Mhz Clock Speed
- 10 Bit ADC
- 12 Bit DAC
- 16 GPIO
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!