Differential probe design update
- Trying to reduce part count – Want to make it simple
- Decided to go with Caddoc 1776-C681 resistive dividers.
- Used this on the bias test system
- 1:100 divider with high voltage, good tolerance and good thermal performance
- Challenge is to get the dividers to fit
- 3d printed case
Air Filter / Canister
- Turned out great so far will have to see how it holds up under the heat
- Pictures on the blog
- Check Out Digi-Key’s Stock of Toshiba’s Power Management and Circuit Protection Products
- Email received at 8:25 AM
- Sold out by 9:14 AM
- Toshiba TPH9R00CQH
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!