- Input Firmware is completed
- Output Firmware is skeltonized/frameworked
- Need to add a “Power Good” signal
- Auxiliary circuits need software resets on power cycling
- Due to how Arduino hardware/software works
The Dangers of Basing your Project on Someone Else’s
- No Github
- One CSV file change causes script to break
- Is it really broken?
- What to do?
DIY Meat Smoker Ideas
- ~$1600 for the smoker body “round” part
- Currently 534lbs
JWST sends its first official photos
- Incredible engineering feat
- Had to start with “what do we need to invent” to make this
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!