Minor correction from last week. IEC 60950-1 was withdrawn in December of 2020, and has been replaced by IEC 62368-1 (Product Safety testing standard for “Information Technology Equipment” and Audio Video Equipment)
- How was it?
- Favorite thing
TI soic oddities?
- Large indicator mark
- Laser marking has the TI logo but the line goes through the dimple
- Very offset marking
- Sharp cut body?
- Based on the original core of the SSM2040 (Solid State Micro Technology for Music )
- Voltage Controlled Multi-Mode Filter
- Four variable transconductance cells with i-v buffers
- Temperature compensated
Interesting reverse engineering tactics?
- In regards to customer projects?
- How often do you have to reverse engineer products or designs?
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!