- Ted Pawela
- Chris Church
- Is a founder and the Chief Product Officer at MacroFab
- Has been working in the software industry for over twenty years, with a focus on robotics and electronics over the last decade
- Prior to MacroFab, he founded Dynamic Perception and Alert Logic
- Recent fundraising press release
- Altium’s goals around connecting design engineers to manufacturing data
- Perspective on the role and level of control engineers have in manufacturing?
- Will engineers take on a much bigger role with electronics production?
- What about engineers being equally important to the supply chain and procurement process?
- What are you hearing from the engineers themselves? Are they pushing Altium to do more to enable manufacturing?
- What exactly is Nexar? How do you envision these services evolving?
- How MacroFab and Altium will work together to improve the design to manufacturing experience
- What are y’all looking forward to the most with this collaboration?
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!