- Whats up with the Cat feeder unreminder?
- Still waiting on components to test with
- PinoTaur taking priority
- Email PDFs of wiring harnesses
- Jeep Fan Project Revisit
- Jeep Fan was a project idea to take sensor input from all over the Jeep and display on a VFD
- Universal Multi Gauge exist but kinda suck
- Rear view mirror has a screen in it
- Composite video?
- Negative in negative out SMPS
- Help from PhilG and Tom Anderson from the slack channel
- Need -5.5V that is derived from a -12V rail
- Cannot derive from a positive rail (would be easy)
- Design note 1022
- Perhaps something is weird here. There were two app notes… now there are one…
- Current mirror solution for feedback voltage
- LT8302 is like 4 or 5 bucks in qty
- Cool Chip – SSI2130
- VCO core in a package
- Linear through zero
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!