- PCB Stackup
- Why is it important to manufacturing?
- Who should define it?
- PCB Fabricator?
- PCB Bodges
- Your worst bodge
- Most proud bodge?
- DIY Glycol chilling?
- Chiller Daddy
- Brexit and the UKCA Mark
- New regulatory mark to make things easier…
- Goes into affect 1 January 2021
- The UKCA marking can be used from 1 January 2021. However, to allow businesses time to adjust to the new requirements, you will still be able to use the CE marking until 1 January 2022 in most cases.
- The UKCA marking alone cannot be used for goods placed on the Northern Ireland market, which require the CE marking or UK(NI) marking.
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!