- Didn’t get to work on the Cat Feeder Unreminder but there are lots of interest and ideas in our slack channel!
- Found a 12hr egg timer. Defeats the purpose of building and learning a new embedded skill.
- Eric McFall
- E-Ink for the persistent display.
- This is a great idea. I will look through my parts bins for a e-ink. Might have one.
- Does it count as feature creep if the project is still doing the same thing but is way more complicated?
- Tony W
- Jack in the box
- Has been working with Flip Dot displays. Kinda power hungry in short bursts. 4A for only 5ms.
- Go solar
- Sanyo / Panasonic has panels for indoor lighting
- Snap dome buttons
- Interesting requirements for footprints. Not sure how to do it.
- Snaptron BL-series
- 0.07 or 0.01” hole for LED – not a whole lot…
- One week product
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!