- The CTO of TZero Research and Development
- TZero was founded in 2016 by 3 Penn State University graduates who have training and experience in embedded systems, acoustics, mechanical engineering and software
- Technical background is in electronics, software and acoustics
- Currently also does work for NXP semiconductors
- Worked at the Penn State Applied Research Lab where he worked on applications in sensors, condition based maintenance, robotics, undersea vehicles and space science
- Taught part time in the Penn State University EE Department
- Plays guitar and keyboard and enjoys woodworking.
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!