- CEO of Skim Reaper
- The Dasburg Family Preeminent Chair in Engineering in the Department of Computer and Information Science and Engineering at the University of Florida
- CTO of Skim Reaper
- Ph.D Student in the Department of Computer and Information Science and Engineering at the University of Florida
- What is Skim Reaper
- How does it work?
- Behind the name
- Did you know that when your PCB’s first hit our production line we thought you were manufacturing a skimming device!
- Swipe vs Chip
- How did you start? What was the beginning of the project?
- The hardware itself
- Form Factor challenges
- Engineering Roadblocks you had to overcome?
- Growing your business
- What is your method for getting media coverage to spread the news about the Skim Reaper device
- Plans for future growth and market expansion
- So if someone detects a skimmer..what do they do?
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!