Episode 200 is Coming Up!
- Question / Answer setup like Episode 100
- Send them via Audio Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attended space camp as a kid every year he could and became one of the counselors
- Enjoys sharing his love of space exploration with people of all ages and walks of life through various mediums
- In 2018 he lead the MIT Rocket Team as President to launch Project Hermes to 32,400 f
- Now, as the Publicity Chair of the MIT Rocket Team, Charlie hopes to inspire others to explore the heavens
- When Charlie isn’t building rockets, he is using his telescope, tinkering with his 3D printer, or enjoying a fantasy novel
- Is a 20y old sophomore from Slovenia
- Majoring in Electrical engineering and Computer science
- Joined the MIT Rocket Team last fall
- Currently the leader of the avionics subteam
- Also part of the MIT varsity soccer team
- Likes to play frisbee, drums, and compose music
- Current Projects
- Rocket Design
- Important things to remember
- Approvals? Who do you let know that you are launching a rocket?
- What kind of electronic hardware do you run?
- Design considerations
- Power? Batteries?
- YouTube Channel
- Twitter Account
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!