Check out our new MacroFab Design Contest: Useless Machine Sponsored by Mouser Electronics!
- APA-102C-NEW-260 Tested
- DOOM SAO in production
- Atmel SWD to Tag Connect adapter works!
- ICE ICE BABY
- MacroAmp Rev 2: Sponsored by Mouser Electronics
- Schematic is complete
- Only grounds left to run and to do a review
- Completely rethought design
- Simulated power supplies
- uTracer data gathering for everything
- Gain calcs – one or two nutube?
- Coarse and fine volume controls
- PCB mounted Tube sockets
- Terminal blocks for easy assembly
- Wants to do something not audio related for next project
- Non-destructive banana ripeness determination using a neural network-based electronic nose
- Follow up from last weeks discussion with Nick Chelyapov
- Accuracy of 90.3% was reached using an “electronic nose”
- Sensors are sensitive to ethylene (the ripening hormone in climacteric fruit, such as apples, peaches, bananas, etc.)
- Buzzfeed for Electronics?
- Beyond 1 and 0: Engineers boost potential for creating successor to shrinking transistors
- A multi-value logic transistor based on zinc oxide
- Zinc oxide combined to form a composite nanolayer, which is then incorporated with layers of other materials in a superlattice
Visit our Public Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes!
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!