- DOOM SAO
- Designed some arduino shields boards for the “smart LEDs” for testing
- PinoTaur update
- Software for the ATSAMD21G18 going well
- Lots of SPI and DMA going on to control the shift registers
- Macro Amp Differences
- Surface mount tech with high voltage
- Wilkinson Audio Fredman Clip
- Test recording
- Gyrator – Simulated Inductor
- Glass Enterprise Edition 2: faster and more helpful
- Industrial Augmented Reality
- Safety Glasses Styled
- Kit converts Raspberry Pi into Alexa-type home automation system
- They can be understood by anyone, says the Geek Shop, regardless of education or training.
- Direct link
- A One-Page Guide to Fixing Radiated Emissions
- FCC/CE testing for PCBs.
- Find the Aggressor!
- Nash Reilly
Visit our Public Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes!
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!