- John Teel
- Founder of Predictable Designs, a company which helps startups, makers, and small companies develop new electronic products
- An award-winning design engineer for Texas Instruments (TI) where John designed numerous successful microchips which are found in millions of popular tech products
- Predictable Designs
- Making product development process as predictable as possible
- Predicting the pitfalls and costs, with a focus on the initial stages of product development
- Common questions people ask
- How much will it cost to develop and manufacture my electronics product?
- How long will it take to get my product on the market?
- I don’t have tons of money, so how can I get my product to market?
- I don’t have any product development experience, so how can I get my product to market?
- Common mistakes made by new hardware entrepreneurs
- Underestimating the complexity and time to develop a manufacturable product
- Scalability of a product from prototype to mass production.
- Jumping headfirst into full product design without an understanding of the steps and costs that lie ahead
- Over focus on product development without enough early focus on marketing
Visit our Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes and please review us, wherever you listen (PodcastAddict, iTunes), it helps this show stay visible and helps new listeners find us.
us on iTunes!
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!