- Derek Brodeur
- Applications engineer involved in writing control software for atmospheric and vacuum robotics used in the semiconductor robotics industry
- Runs a YouTube channel called “The Current Source” where the primary focus is on electronics
- What made you want to start a Youtube channel?
- Favorite old Project that you have completed?
- Projects that you are currently working on
- David Kronstein is letting Derek borrow one of his high-speed Chronos cameras, so Derek is going to use a high voltage capacitor and giant SCR to fry some electronic components and hopefully get some good footage
- Contact bounce in high speed using the camera (and ways to mitigate bounce)
- 16-bit flip dot array for demonstrations (instead of boring LEDs)
- Build a TEM cell from aluminum scrap
Visit our Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes and please review us on iTunes!
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!