- ATSAMD21G18A Breakout works!
- Next steps is power design and testing for PinoTaur
- Wagoneer Tach Installed.
- Will get this documented on the Longhorn Engineer blog
- Wilkinson Audio Fredman Clip
- Cool technique for removing hiss and fizz from your recordings
- STL that Parker will print
- Fired up one channel of the Macroamp in Triode Mode
- Working great
- Considering a new PCB to clean up the design
- DML speakers
- Don’t sound that great
- Working on a “prize” for a future event
- Tariff Increase on May 10th, 2019
- Section 301 Tariff: List 3
- 8417 Heading: Automatic data processing machines and units
- Google Discontinues ‘Works With Nest’ Program, Tightens Smart Home Privacy Rules
- To increase privacy for users it has removed the Works With Nest program
- Breaks IFTTT: a service that allows people to “glue” different IoT echo systems and function
- Sony MSX-2+ crazy PCB construction
- Why USB3 Type-C Isn’t on More Cases | How Cables Are Made Factory Tour
- Lots of hand made steps
Visit our Public Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes!
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!