- An instructor in the Technology, Arts and Media (TAM) program at the University of Colorado Boulder
- The courses Danny teaches and his individual research reflect a diverse array of expertise, including graphic design, material fabrication, game design, hardware hacking, sustainable agriculture and large-scale installation art
- Co-directs the ATLAS Whaaat!? Lab, a space for experimental game and interaction design
- Cooperative card game Ravine, which began in a TAM game design class, later became one of the most popular card game Kickstarters of 2017
- Mentors in the ATLAS BTU Lab (blow things up)
- Holds a Master of Science from the ATLAS CTD program, and a Bachelor of Arts in environmental studies from CU Boulder
- What is it? ATLAS is an interdisciplinary institute for radical creativity, design and invention.
- What is Danny’s role?
- How is the engineering department involved?
Whaaat!? And BTU lab
- What are they?
- Vacuum drink delivery fridge?
- Who can get involved?
Visit our Public Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes!
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!