- A console modder and famous computer engineer
- Better known as Ben Heck on the Internet
- Independent filmmaker and he was the star of element14’s The Ben Heck Show, a popular online series, until leaving the show in late 2018
- Previous guest on episodes
PinoTaur Pinball Platform
- Plans for PinoTaur
- EP#85: Space Engineers VS Caffeinated Chipmunks
- Reducing the cost of the PinHeck
- Enabling easier programming
- High Def Graphics
- Reducing wiring complexity
- Serial Switches
- Serial Lights
USB Text Adventure Game
- Scope of the project
- Story Ideas?
- Zork messes with you
Epic Game Store
- Is this bad for gamers and the industry?
KiCon 2019 is a user conference for the popular open source CAD program KiCad. Happening April 26th and 27th 2019 in Chicago IL, this is the first and largest gathering of hardware developers using KiCad. Talks at the conference will span hardware design, revision control, scripting, manufacturing considerations, proper library management and getting started developing the underlying tools. All announced talks have been listed on the conference site.
Visit our Public Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes!
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!