- Electrical engineer specializing in embedded systems
- Spends his free time designing circuits, writing code, and building physical objects by 3D printing, woodworking, and metal working
- Enjoys trying out new processors and services to build up his engineering knowledge base
Dillon was one of the Winners of the MacroFab Design Contest: Blink an LED
- Pragmatic Blinky Category
- Disintegrated LM3909 – 1.5V LED Flasher
- What do you enjoy about home automation?
- How did you get started automating your life?
- First project?
- Favorite platform to design around
- Consolidating everything.
- One system to rule it all?
- Future ideas/projects?
- Hardware that didn’t work out?
KiCon 2019 is a user conference for the popular open source CAD program KiCad. Happening April 26th and 27th 2019 in Chicago IL, this is the first and largest gathering of hardware developers using KiCad. Talks at the conference will span hardware design, revision control, scripting, manufacturing considerations, proper library management and getting started developing the underlying tools. All announced talks have been listed on the conference site.
Visit our Public Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes!
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!