- Al Williams
- One of the authors behind Hackaday, a website that features electronic projects and other things that appeal to people interested in computers, electronics, and technology
- Ham radio operator
- Author of many books
- Has worked on everything from underwater technology to the International Space Station and just about everything in between
- Was on previous episodes
- FPGA bootcamps on Hackaday
- 5 out now, 6 soon
- FPGA development boards
- Dr. Dobbs
- Write 8-bit code in your browser
- Atari 2600 programming in browser with simulation!
- Verilog compiler for designing a 8-bit platform from scratch
- Jone’s forth compiler: JONESFORTH
- Project Jupyter
- IPython Interactive Computing
- The Jupyter Notebook
- Space suit decompresses in outer space
Visit our Public Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes!
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!