- Cliff Schecht
- An electrical engineer with a masters degree
- Spends his days rescuing vintage gear
- Is the CEO and operates Reclaimed Audio
- Reclaimed Audio offers repair and restoration services on audio, radio, and test equipment from the turn of the century through current state of the art
- Restoring Vintage Audio Equipment
- How to restore equipment and keep it true to original design, but get it ready for another 20 years run time
- Rebuilding power supplies on tube units for example, but not changing the audio path topology much
- Tips and tricks with test gear
- Properly evaluating a piece of unknown gear
- How to restore vintage electronics
- How old is old enough to consider restoration/recapping
- When is it ok to power up? How do you power up vintage gear?
- Any myths you have debunked?
Visit our Public Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes!
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!