- Charlyn Gonda
- Coder by day, maker by night
- A chronic problem solver and is currently in the middle of her year-long project, 12 Months of Makes
- Has too much fun building circuits, creating things with 3D printing, crafting hats and coding IoT devices!
- Charlyn what is your background? Day Job ect?
- Why did you become a Software Developer?
- How did you go from a Software Developer to building Hardware for the first time?
- Any particular reason you wanted to start building hardware?
- How do you approach hardware design? Is it in anyway the same as software development or radically different?
- What is the 12 Months of Makes
- Words of wisdom to other software developers that are thinking about hardware creation?
Visit our Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes and please review us, wherever you listen (PodcastAddict, iTunes). It helps this show stay visible and helps new listeners find us.
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!