- Misha Govshteyn
- CEO of MacroFab
- Founder of Alert Logic
- Christopher Church
- Founder & CPO of MacroFab
- Founder of Dynamic Perception
- Co-Founder/Chief Architect at Alert Logic
- Chris was on a previous MEP episode about the recent Chinese tariffs
- Supply chain hardware and software security
- This topic spurs from recent allegations from bloomberg about the possibility of a hardware supply chain infiltration in Super Micro Computer Inc, which may cause security concerns for servers owned by Amazon, Apple, and Facebook
- Underlying premise of the alleged hardware hack
- What is the general structure of intelligence agencies that makes something like this probable or possible?
- Existing public cases that are similar
- Is this hack even technically feasible?
- What impact should this have on our supply chain decisions?
Visit our Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes and please review us, wherever you listen (PodcastAddict, iTunes). It helps this show stay visible and helps new listeners find us.
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!