MacroFab Design Contest: Blink an LED Sponsored by Mouser Electronics
- More information can be found on the MacroFab Blog
- Get your blink on!
- MEP SAO was completed and an article was written about it
- MAX6682 breakout board working
- Time to finish the Jeep MCU board?
- Wagon skid plate complete
- uTracer PCB finished
- Update on uTracer enclosure printing?
- Learn FPGA Fast with Hackaday’s FPGA Boot Camp
- Pebble watches get reborn? Rebble.io
- Project to revitalize pebble watches IoT functioality
- Operation manual improper English translations
- Parker’s new inexpensive radio for the Wagon has an interesting instruction manual
Visit our Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes and please review us, wherever you listen (PodcastAddict, iTunes). It helps this show stay visible and helps new listeners find us.
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!