- Scott Swaaley
- Electrical Engineer from California Polytechnic State University
- Started his career rewiring 18th century tall ships
- Designed electrical systems for hospitals and data centers before becoming a specialist in renewable energy economics
- Had a career in teaching and working with students in makerspaces
- Founder of MAKESafe Tools
- YouTube Channels Scott likes
- What is MAKESafe Tools?
- Bringing industrial-level safety to everyday shop tools with an easy to install plug and play device
- Design Challenges?
- High power A/C switching
- DC Isolation from the A/C side
- Triacs and Hybrid relays
- Physical board layout considerations
- Documentaries and other links
Visit our Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes and please review us, wherever you listen (PodcastAddict, iTunes). It helps this show stay visible and helps new listeners find us.
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!