- Stephen talks about the Stupid Simple Power Supply (SSPS). He designed a OPA541 breakout board for testing. See figure 1.
- OPA541 Datasheet : Street price of $21.88.
- Parker brings up that blinky LEDs are the most important part of a project. He is designing the control panel and chassis for the SSPS.
- FTDI is again at war with counterfeit parts.
- Microchip buys out Atmel for $3.8 Billion. The consolidation of semiconductors continues.
- France building a huge solar roadway. This again?
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro theme!