- Has made the water his playground and office for most of his life
- Senior Development Engineer at Scripps Institution of Oceanography a department of UC San Diego, and the Lead Engineer of the Smartfin Project
- What is Smartfin?
- Why use a Surf Board for this platform?
- What kind of sensors does this fin have?
- How does it measure the ocean’s chemistry?
- Construction techniques?
- How is the fin charged and powered?
- Hardware challenges with the design?
- How does someone contribute to the project?
- BBC Documentary
KiCon 2019 is a user conference for the popular open source CAD program KiCad. Happening April 26th and 27th 2019 in Chicago IL, this is the first and largest gathering of hardware developers using KiCad. Talks at the conference will span hardware design, revision control, scripting, manufacturing considerations, proper library management and getting started developing the underlying tools. All announced talks have been listed on the conference site.
Visit our Public Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes!
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!